Drop your iPhone 4 or iPhone 3GS in the clothes washer? On the off chance that that is in this way, this is what you have to manage immediately to help spare your iPhone 3gs or iPhone 4. On the off chance that this present article’s well ordered guide doesn’t show results, there’s data in the base on the best way to work with Apple to address your iPhone 3gs/iPhone 4 or get another one from the Apple Store.
Fundamental Steps to pass by for that water ruined iPhone.
1. Stop THE IPHONE RIGHT AWAY!
2. Try not to TURN ON THE PHONE until completing the majority of the means. Flipping on the iPhone when there is water inside may make the telephone cut off.
3. Remove your iPhone spread and after that expel the SimCard.
4. Shake out any extra water.
5. Utilize a blow dryer on the most reduced warmth for 15 minutes and attempt to warmth up the telephone daintily with the goal that any current water can undoubtedly escape from the telephone. Utilize low warmth!
6. Stick the iPhone in a sack of uncooked rice and be sure that it is totally secured. Switch the rice every day. The uncooked rice will absolutely splash up dampness and helps take out any extra water inside the iPhone. Leave the iPhone in the rice for 48-72 hours for perfect outcomes.
7. Remove your iPhone from the rice and affirm on the off chance that it works. On the off chance that it doesn’t work or on the off chance that you feel abundance water in the iPhone, rehash stages 4, 5, and 6. Keep the iPhone within the rice for another 4-5 days and check again re-trying the procedure until the iPhone works accurately.
8. This procedure works best if your iPhone was in water under 30 minutes. On the off chance that the procedure does not work after numerous endeavors, keep perusing.
Apple’s Policy for iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 Water Damage:
Apple has characterized the spots where the water pointers are found on their site. iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 are furnished with Liquid Contact Indicators at the base of the earphone jack. iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 models will likewise have a pointer on the base of the dock-connector lodging. These markers are set off and flipped PINK the minute they come in direct introduction to water or even a fluid containing water. The markers are uncommonly structured not to be set off by stickiness and temperature changes.
In the event that the pink marker is unmistakable, it shows that your administration for fluid harm is excluded through the Apple one (1) year restricted guarantee or AppleCare Protection Plan (APP). Be that as it may, you may switch your breaking down telephone with a renovated iPhone for $199 from the Apple Store contrasted with the full evaluated iPhone. Likewise, on the off chance that you obtained your iPhone 3GS/iPhone 4 from Best Buy or utilized a charge card that offers security/protection on your iPhone, you may almost certainly recover some cash or even the iPhone for nothing. Check the majority of the choices preceding your choice to repurchase another iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4.